Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Walking!!

Here is some more video of her walking. This was taken today. She's been everywhere. The only problem I'having is that Samantha doesn't really wear shoes because (1) her feet are too wide and puffy so I have to buy special shoes (2) she hates them. So when we're out and about she doesn't get to walk because I don't want her feet to get dirty and because she can't walk in her tennis shoes. She acts like her feet are glued to the ground when I put them on her.

She has seen this video of herself several times and she gets so excited and starts to hyperventilate. She's nuts. She has also been using a raspy voice lately that resembles the guy's voice from The Godfather. (not portrayed in this video).

1 comment:

Sambo said...

She is so funny in this video. My favorite part is her little stoner / Keano Reeves "Woh!" when she is almost to you and she has to catch her balance. And apparently I have a blog now cause I wanted to comment you, haha.