Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Orange!!!


Samantha was sitting in high chair when my mom, dad, and Lacy went out for lunch. My mom's plate was garnished with an orange and Samantha kept eyeing it so we let her have a taste.




This is her first "myspace" pic (you know, the one where you hold the camera yourself) She wasn't actually holding it, she just wants anything you have and, in this case, it was the camera.






Still has that double chin :)




And of course I had to put up a new picture of Grammy and Sammy Kay. Samantha is such a turd...she is a perfect angel for my mom while I'm at school, but during the day when I'm home with her, she's a little trouble-maker. I mean, look at that face, you can just see the mischeviousness.

1 comment:

mgaenzle said...

what a cutie! the pictures of samantha are so adorable! keep posting pictures of her. i hope school is going well for you. hang in there, it will be done before you know it.