Friday, February 29, 2008


Hamming it up for the camera today. Poor baby had no idea that she was going to get her shots today. She had her 6 month well baby appt. today. She weighed 21 lbs. 6 oz. and she's 28 inches long. She sat on the bed at the doc's the whole time ripping at the paper and eating it. Then she took the tounge dpressor and ate that for a little while too. Her shots weren't so bad this time because the room was filled with Disney stuff, there was even Buzz Lightyear flying aroung the room. She thought that was pretty fun.




Trying to work on her "tummy time". I realy wish she'd attempt to crawl, but no such luck..yet.


I'm pretty sure I should've flipped the image before loading it into blogger, but I forgot. Anyway, Kassandra was asking me if I had bought Samantha some flip flops yet, I said no and she told me she had a Build-A-Bear that had flip flops...so we put them on samantha.......
WARNING!!! GRAPHIC IMAGE .....



Check out those thunder thighs. Roll after roll after roll..... If you've seen the commercial for Monster.com, the one with the guy with the HUGE legs...he rotates the earth by riding a bike. Well, my mom says her thighs look that. mean grammy....

2 comments:

mgaenzle said...

OMG!! Uncle Mark and I laughed!! Tell Samantha the camera adds at least 10 lbs.!! Love the Flip-Flops! Aunt Melissa
PS- Her pictures are on the way!!

Ashley said...

Wow, Samantha has pulled way ahead of Parker, last week at the doctors she weighed 16 1/2 lbs. I love the thighs, the chunkier the better!