Friday, March 7, 2008

Samantha is wearing my grandma's baby dress.



I bought her a bunch of headbands today because while we were out at least five people said: "Oh what a cute baby! Boy or girl?" Well I don't have the heart to pierce her ears so I bought her headbands. And even sadder, I had to get them from the little girls' section instead of the baby section because her head is too big :(


Cabbage Patch face



We miss Dada a bunch. Samantha loves to look at pictures of him, especially the one in her baby photo album.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Someone would have to be a BIG idiot not to be able to tell Samantha is a girl! She is beautiful.

Ashley said...

I love that pink dress, it's really beautiful. I put headbands on Parker all the time but I've found she can have one on and be dressed in all pink and people will still ask if she's a girl, especially when they hear her name. People are just dumb.