Monday, June 30, 2008

Dada's Crazy Ideas


Sam put his swimming goggles on her.


Samantha is soooo going to mad at us later. Me for posting it on the internet and Sam for thinking it was funny to put goggles on her.



Ok....I guess she looks cute :)



Sam decided to "decorate" our child.


She was amused by it.


Another bright idea.... a paper bag vest!


Sam decided to cut out a paper vest for Samantha. I think she looks hilarious. It reminds of when I was in kindergarten and we cut out paper bag vests for Thanksgiving because we were pretending to be indians













Here she is wearing Sam's bicycle helmet that we all give him crap for because it looks kinda dorky :)



"Whoa Dada! What the heck is that on my head?"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those are hysterical, I love all of Sam's crazy ideas!