Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boo Boo

This happened about a month ago, but I'm waaaay behind on the blog. I was sitting out front with Samantha and I turned around for a second and she fell of the curb and into a parking spot. I felt like such a bad mom :( She cried a lot at first, but then she was ok. It's been a few weeks and she's completley healed up. It's her first boo boo.






I know this post is horribly disorganized...sorry. This actually happened today. I had some friends over last night for my birthday and they brought over cupcakes. Sam thought it would be hilarious to feed her a very messy chocolate one. She didn't really like it that much. I don't think she's real keen on sweets.

1 comment:

Sambo said...

Yeah I was expecting her to go to town on it but she only got dirty from exploratory pokes at it, after which she insisted on grabbing her little boops (reference John and Kate).