Monday, September 22, 2008

One Year Old pictures....finally



So here are her one year old pictures. They took them at her school/daycare and I thought they turned out really good, so I'm using them as her one year old pictures.






This picture is of Sam's grandpa, Sam Callan. I'm not sure how old he was here, but cover up the hair and Smantha looks just like him. He has since passed, but he used to be a quarter back for UT Austin. He was a very tall man. If Samantha truly does take after him, I'm going to have a pee wee football player on my hands...or basketball...or volleyball. Or she just might be girly like me and want to do dance, maybe ballet ? :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

what a beautiful little girl. She does look just like her grandpa Callan. Those are really good pictures.

the Shipe's said...

awww, she is so adorable! I'd love to have one if you are sending any out. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. so cute! I think she has your eyes btw.