Thursday, March 5, 2009

I passed!!!

I just got my results today... I passed the PPR (Professional Pedagogy and Responsibility) certification exam! Now I can say that I am fully certified and I'm just waiting for that degree! Oh and I have to pass my physical science class first. I'm not too optimistic about that, but I heard the professor curves the grades :) Samantha and I haven't been doing much of anything lately. The weather has been really nice here, but I just don't have the time to do fun stuff. I pretty much come home by 4:30, bathe Samantha (she gets really gross at daycare), feed her, entertain her, put her to bed at 7:30, homework, then bed. My eyeballs no longer have the ability to remain open after 11pm. Wow, my life is boring.


She is fascinated by laundry.


A true tree-hugger







Playing with Grampy on the jungle gym.




She dumps whatever is within reach in the pantry...that morning it was wheat thins.

2 comments:

mgaenzle said...

Good Job Chickie on passing all of your tests! Samantha reminds me of Mark watching the washing machine. When we first got ours Mark was in the laundry room watching it wash,spin etc. he even resorted to getting a flashlight to see how things worked. (how much water was flowing, the spinning speed) I guess it must run in the family. Congrats again and keep those pictures coming-Ms.Sammy Kay is sooooo cute!!

the Shipe's said...

love the pics. somtimes the everyday photos are the best to look back, bc you remember what day-to-day life was like.
congrats on passing!