Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's been a while

I think all of my posts should have this title. I'm horrible at updating this thing. Anyway, here are some pictures from Halloween. She loved trick or treating, but I think she enjoyed passing out candy more. Sam came up with the idea of a cat, but Sammy desperately wanted to be Sleeping Beauty. Last minute, I found a costume at the Disney Store and took it home and got her ready for trick or treating. The costume made her miserable and she ended up in the comfortable cat costume after all.











































































































Playing tea party with Makenna at Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

the Shipe's said...

what a cutie! the other day I saw a Sam's car & thought "oh what if they decided to suprise us". Nonsensical, I know. I miss you!