Monday, May 5, 2008

Finals are over!!!!

Here's a few pictures of little missy sam pants. I haven't had to time to post a lot, so here are just a few pictures from last week.


walking around the coffee table at mimi and papa's house




So, this is the "Sam Face" She looks just like Sam when she does this...and she does it a lot.



Swinging at the park. I feel so bad I deprived her of a baby swing, she loves them, but she's too heavy for the little infant indoor ones. Grampy, I think it's time to put in a swingset outback :)

I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am that this semester is over. School used to be a breeze for me, even when I had a job. Now, it's the hardest, most stressful thing I have ever had to do. Samantha is a very demanding baby and I now truly understand when people say that beign a mom is the hardest job in the world. I'm so thankful to have had support from my family all semester. I couldn't have done it without all of them, especially thanks to Sam for sacrificing his time with Samantha. I feel terrible for leaving him alone, but I know it's the best thing for our family. I am now officially 2 semesters away from graduation and I hope it comes sooner than later.




I'll be heading back to CA in 9 days and I'm debating whether or not to move out and get an apartment or stay where we're at in the stinkin' (literally) townhouse. My biggest concern is that we are in a 2 story and Samantha can really crawl and pull herself up now and even with baby gates on the stairs I'm so scared she'll fall. Plus, we have all sorts of creatures in the house, like bugs and other things that look like they are from another planet. Plus mowing our weed-filled yard sucks. Well, not for me, but for Sam. I just hate to leave because we have made such good friends with our neighbors :(


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for being done and you coming home!! :)
I love Samantha's little thighs...I just want to eat 'em! In a good way...
You can take babies on the safari, but they don't recommend it, because the ride is REALLY bumpy. But, I'm sure she'd love it! It's really neat!

the Shipe's said...

I personally think you should stay, but It's really for selfish reasons, I'd like to have y'all close by. I'm sure you and Sam will figure it out. Can't wait to see you!