Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We went looking for a costume yesterday and this is what we found...a dinosaur. I was really dissapointed because Samantha wanted to be a cow, but they didn't have any. This was one of the last costumes left. She wants me to put it on her all of the time.







I'm so excited because Sam will be here tomorrow night and he wants to take Samantha trick or treating. Maybe just a few houses, then we're probably going to watch movies or something. He'll be in town 'till Monday then he goes back to Travis AFB. He'll be back for two weeks in Dec. for Christmas though :)
I've been thinking a lot lately about going back to CA in Jan, instead of going to school. (Sam is set to deploy in Sept., so maybe I'll spend the time with him then go back in the fall). The stress is really getting unbearable. My classes aren't hard or anything, but my internship is a nightmare, literally. Oh well just a few more weeks and I can flush this semester down the toilet, by far the worst semester in school so far.




1 comment:

the Shipe's said...

Hey girl, sorry this semester is rough. If you ever wanna talk, I'm here for ya. I love Sama's costume! Post trick-o-treating pics!!! I hope you & Sam have a good weekend together!