Wednesday, November 5, 2008

San Angelo and some randomness

This picture is first because it's hilarious. Samantha always insists on riding in this stroller that's way too small for her. And check out her shoes. My neighbor gave them to her and Samantha brings them to me all of the time to put them on her. They're old school reeboks and she looks very 80s in this complete outfit.


Samantha, my mom, my dad, and I drove down to San Angelo, TX (about 7 hours east of El Paso) a few weeks ago. I'm slow and I barely got around to posting some pictures. There wasn't much to see there, just a neat river walk. It was just nice to get out of El Paso for a little while.






Samantha loves slides as much as Sam.





Samantha and I look hideous in this picture, but any chance I can get with all of us together is going to get posted.




Here they are on a tire swing at a state park in san angelo. There was nothing there but an almost dried-up lake and a playground.




This is my favorite picture. I may have already posted it, but oh well.








1 comment:

the Shipe's said...

I love the pic of the Sams on what looks to be a tire swing. Cute!
email me sometime & tell me all about what's going on! tshipe@hotmail.com or call me!