Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Stuff while Dada was here


Sam had no idea I was taking this picture.





There is a deer in the background...sorry, I'm not a good picture taker. We had so much fun Samantha here. We took her to a mini-petting zoo place behind a dairy in Socorro, TX. She LOVED it. They had a mama donkey walking around with her baby donkey and the baby would follow us around. It was so cute. I thought I took a pic with Samantha and the baby donkey, but I guess it didn't save. Well here are a few more...



Here's a better one of the deer.




These were goats.

She was so upset when we left. She fed the ponies candy. Oh, and they also had a camel, an ostrich, and a couple of cows.
Samantha loves cows sooooo much. It was so sad when we left because she was crying so hard and she said, "mooo" in the middle of the crying.
I'll probably be taking her back soon.

1 comment:

the Shipe's said...

awww, I can just imagine "wahhh... mooo... wahhh" lol. cute pics! You guys are the cutes flippin' family ever! We love you guys!