Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Table Fun



Samantha decided that she really wanted to run around the table, so we let her of course.

I haven't been updating this thing much because I have just been so busy. I only have a few projects left in school and then I'm done. Well, done for the semester. I still have one more then I'm done. YAY!!!

Samantha finally got into the daycare here on post. I really don't need it until January, but the spot opened so I have to start in December. I'm going to take her a little chunks of time so she can get used to her new class and to give me some extra time during finals week to finish up some school stuff. Believe it or not, I am a lot more productive when I don't have to chase after Samantha.

1 comment:

the Shipe's said...

so cute! I want squeeze her lil cheeks! hehe. I hope you guys had a great gobble gobble day!