Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

I was so happy that Sam was able to be here for the holidays. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to update this thing. We had some visitors; it was so nice. My Aunt Kim, Uncle David and Ryan came to El Paso and we celebrated an early Christmas with them. My cousin Mikaela came from Phoenix and it was nice cause I haven't seen her in a while.

Overall we had a really great Christmas. Samantha was especially excited...she got like five new dolls and a lot of cute clothes. Thanks again to everyone :)




Here she is hanging out in Papa's recliner. Oh and she's actually wearing a dress and some tights. She actually looks like a little girl.



Sam trying really hard to open her presents.




I just thought this one was funny. I just wanted to see if her bathing suit still fit. Amazingly it does, she hasn't gained much weight, I think she's finally stretching out. Maybe she'll fit into normal width shoes soon.





No comments: