Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Croup

Samantha has been sick all weekend :( Sam is sick too...actually, he has been sick since the day he got here. I suspect he picked it up from the airplane. So yesterday morning we took Samantha to the hospital and Sam got seen too. The doctor diagnosed them both upper Respiratory Infection. He gave Sam like 4 different prescriptions and the only thing he gave Samantha was Benadryl...WTF?! So this morning she was acting really out of it and she couldn't really breathe so we took her to a different hospital. She has croup. She got two breathing treatments and a steroid shot. I hope tonight is a better night. My dad is staying home from work to take care of her because I have to go to school. It's the last week of my internship. YAYE!

I have been looking for a job lately and nothing. I think I'm going to apply at private schools to get some expereince. hopefully they're hiring. I do not want to be a substitiute for ever.








1 comment:

mgaenzle said...

OMG Sorry to hear everyone is so sick. Hopefully now everyone will get much better. Keep us posted on the job situation. You'll definitely know more as summer comes because that's when teachers decide they don't want to teach certain things or if they want to retire etc. Hey, when is graduation for you?