Monday, April 27, 2009

All done!

I'm so relieved. I finished the horrific 10 page physical science paper with accompanying power point. It took 3 hours in the library this morning to put finishing touches on it and now it's done! I still have the presentation tomorrow. I also picked up all the stuff for my graduation gown...it's all finally sinking in that I'll be done soon.

Samantha still has a bad cough so I'm taking her to the doctor this wednesday for a check up. Here are a few pictures from this week:


Here she is in Mimi's backyard.



An awesome mowhawk








This entertained her for an hour. She just kept pouring the water back and forth from the different cups.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on being done with your paper! And you're almost graduating! Wow!!! Good for you.

Samantha is looking ever so cute these days. Love the mohawk!! :D So, are you guys still staying in Texas??

the Shipe's said...

yaye for graduation!!!
Love the pics, hope her cough goes away, maybe it's allergies? I think Will might have them, everytime we go for a walk he has more boogies!