Saturday, May 2, 2009

i phone

Sam decided to get an i phone, so of course that meant that we had to switch cell companies...Verizon to ATT. The phone works for him because he's a big nerd and likes all the apps. He decided it would be a good idea to get me one too. I was soooo mad. I had this really nice phone from verizon that took awesome pictures and video and I could actually send them to people. Well now I have the crappy i phone and I can't picture message or take video. Also, the battery runs out in a day and my street is a dead zone so i never have reception. Sorry about this dumb post...I just had to vent my frustrations.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The iPhone is pretty cool, most of the time. The battery does run out like crazy, though!! Adam is constantly charging his...lame.

Adam just told me they're coming out with new software that you can download that will fix most of the problems that you mentioned...He also wanted me to tell you that help is on the way. HAHA! Hang in there, girl. :D