Friday, May 8, 2009

Watercolors

Samantha wanted to paint today so I set her up in her highchair and she went to town. She just started saying "I love you" in a way that people can actually understand what she's saying. I ask her to say it over and over again because it's so cute.





Sam will be here next week every time we ask Sammy, "Who's coming to see you?" She says, "Dada." When we ask her how he'll get here she says "Airplane." It's sad that she associates him with airplanes..she hasn't been able to see him very much while I was finishing school, but that will all change because he'll be back here permanently later this month (I'm sure I've mentioned this in previous posts). I can't wait until we're back together as a family.

Oh and I should mention that I bought the 4th book in the Twilight series today and I can't wait to start reading it. I haven't been reading as much as I'd like because of school, but now that it's over I feel like I have all the time in the world. It's fantastic.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a cute video!! I love it!!

mgaenzle said...

AAAHHHHH!!!! WOW, she is speaking so well. What a cutie! Happy belated Mother's Day! See you soon!

the Shipe's said...

aww! She is adorable! I cant believe she is talking!!! I really have to get over there now to see you all! Hope this week goes by fast so you guys can have your Sam.