Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I did it!

I can officially call myself a college graduate. It was a long, very long, tough road, but I made it! Thanks to everyone in my life for giving me the support and encouragement I needed to make it through these last couple of years. I definitely could not have done it without the help in taking care of Samantha. So, to everyone that took care of her when I had class, had to study, or just needed a break, I thank you.

I had a wonderful graduation party following the ceremony and friends and family came to visit. I was so happy to see everyone. My Aunt Melissa took some great pictures...as always :)












1 comment:

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You should be quite proud of yourself! You guys all look so sweet in that last picture/your new header picture. Love it! :D