Sunday, July 5, 2009

Some Pictures

Here are a couple pictures from her potty training adventures. I am proud to say that my little girl has been using the potty everyday! She always tells me when she has to go and we even went ou tto eat yesterday and she had to pee so I took her to a public restroom (cringe) and she went! Yay! Go Sammy!








I think Lacy was trying out new hairstyles on Samantha.


She just fell asleep like this...so precious.
I've been really lazy about updating the blog, but it's hard when Samantha always wants me to show her pictures and video every time I get on the computer. Sam is watching Samantha for me for a few hours so I can just have some time to myself. It's great. Here are just a few recent pictures.

3 comments:

the Shipe's said...

i love samantha pictures! I bet it's hard to blog once they can move! Then when they can ask for stuff, whew! Yaye for pottying in the toilet & she's using the big girl potty!

mgaenzle said...

That's great that she is potty trained! Love the pictures! How cute is she on the potty. Kinda reminds me of a picture of Lacy on the potty. Give that baby girl a big hug & kiss from us.

Lindsey said...

I love your new blog look!! So cute!! Samantha is growing like a weed! Is she getting better at using the potty? I want to start potty training M, but I'm getting really nervous. Any tips? You can always email me back if you want.

lindseycrock@yahoo.com

Hope you guys are doing well!!! :D