Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Job hunting and potty training

We are finally all moved in to Sam's Mom's house. I've been spending a lot of my time job hunting and trying to get our health insurance in line. I guess I took for granted how much the Air Force took care of us as far as housing and healthcare. Oh, I have some good news. I went to apply for an 8th grade U.S. History position and the principal spoke to me, kinda interviewed me and invited me back later this week for a second interview with the asst. principal and the department. I am so excited!!!! I have been waiting for the phone to ring so I know the specific time and day of the interview. It would be so nice to get a job...Sam and I could finally buy a house...WOW! I know I have really high hopes, I just can't help it. I'll keep everyone posted as to how it all turns out.

I almost forgot! More exciting news! Samantha has been going to the potty while we are at home. I put her in big girl undies when we're just hanging around the house and she tells me when she needs to go and I take her to her potty. She gets a little scared, but the she gets used to it and she is so proud of herself. She tells me "Mommy so happy!" I am.

3 comments:

the Shipe's said...

that is AWESOME!!! about the potty & the interview!! I am praising God right now for you!

mgaenzle said...

OMG! I'm so excited for you and the job interview, very cool. I know you'll get it. AND holy moly rocky, you are so lucky that your little girl wants to go potty so early. That is fantastic!

mgaenzle said...

OMG! I'm so excited for you and the job interview, very cool. I know you'll get it. AND holy moly rocky, you are so lucky that your little girl wants to go potty so early. That is fantastic!