Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just some random stuff


During a Wendy's Chicken Nugget Adventure




Sam and I acting like goofballs.




Mommy and Sammy




Doesn't she look intellectual?



This weekend has been crazy. We are moving, once again, to Sam's mom's house. It's nice because we'll finally have our own room and Samantha will have her own room too. I've been sharing a room with Samantha for over a year and I need my space. It has been 100 degrees here and I was in a hot garage trying to organize our stuff while Sam was loading everything and moving. It's going to be soooo nice when I finally find a job and we can get our own place. I think we might rent for the two years we are in El Paso because Sam wants to go back into the Air Force as an officer so that means we'll be moving AGAIN. We really want to buy a house, but I'm scared that we'll have problems when we try to sell in two years. Well that's all for now. I have to get back to the endless pile of laundry. It reminds me of chinese food. You know you eat and eat and eat and then your full, but it look like you barely ate anything off your plate? Laundry = Chinese food.

1 comment:

the Shipe's said...

laundry = chinese food, good analogy!

So exciting to have your own room! How do you think Samantha is going to handle it?
miss you guys!