Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sammy Kay's Weekend


Sammy and I just bummed around the house all weekend. Sam was off doing his National Guard weekend in Tucson. I am about to go insane. Samantha is driving me nuts and all I heard out of her all weekend is "Parker, Hokey Pokey." Anytime anyone gets on a computer she asks to watch the video of Ashley and Parker doing the Hokey Pokey. And she banged up her forehead pretty good when she ran right into the front door.



I love to ask her where Daddy went. She says "Tucson" and it's so cute. It's been hard for me to get pictures and video of her lately because anytime she sees a camera she wants to do it.

2 comments:

mgaenzle said...

ahhhh!! I love hearing miss samantha talk. She just gets cuter and cuter! Congrats on getting her to give the bottles to the easter bunny. That's a good one!

the Shipe's said...

flippin' cute!