Saturday, February 20, 2010

Random Sammy

I have been told by lots of people that I need to update my blog. I've been on bed rest for the last two weeks and somehow I've been really busy. I still have to make lesson plans and grade papers, so that's been taking up a lot of time. Not to mention I watch every episode of Birth Day and Deliver Me on Discovery Health. I just sit there and watch c section after c section and torture myself. Anyway, that's how I've been spending my days.

Here are a few pictures of Sammy:

Aunt Kassy went to a few 80's parties and had some awesome eyeshadow that Samantha really liked as well and she asked to paint her face like a dinosuar. So this is how it turned out.



This one of of Sammy's hyper nights. I'm not kidding...she ran around my parent's apartment for two hours straight and she put that headband on like that all by herself.


My parents took her to the zoo two weeks ago and apparently they had fun at the gift shop. The El Paso Zoo is really pathetic these days, so I think the gift shop was the highlight of the trip.


Here she is making Kool Aid. She loves to help do everything.



Here is Sammy and her Pappy at the zoo.




2 comments:

Danny said...

I luv her she is so cute!!:D and i also watch those shows idk why lol

Lindsey said...

Yay!! You updated your blog!!! :) Sammy is so adorable!! Makayla loves to put eyeshadow on, too, but she just puts it all over one eye, so it looks like she has a black eye. HA!