Wednesday, April 14, 2010

37 weeks

I made it to full term!!! The dr. gave me a date for the c section...April 23. I'm really excited, but very nervous at the same time. Sam and I have been having a very hard time deciding on a name, so Sam has taken the reigns on this one. He said I got to name Samantha so he's going to name the boy. The only two names he will consider are Noah Michael and Logan Michael....he's leaning more towards Noah. I don't really have an opinion either way...I haven't felt very connected to any of the names, so if Sam really likes Noah, then that's what we'll go with. One name I have really liked is Weston Michael. It's a variation of his brother's name, but I think Weston Warren has a cute ring to it. Wow, now that I've written it out, it kinda reminds me of cigarettes...Winstons. So, maybe we won't go with that. I guess we'll know his name when we see him, at least that is what everyone is telling me.

Now, off to organize and get some groceries. I want to look up new recipes and try one out tonight. I'm getting so sick of the same stuff every week. Of course, if it were completely up to me, we would just order pizza.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We are so excited for you. Glad you have made it this far, good job on your part. Can't wait to see him, whatever his name is! I like Weston Michael too. We love you, see ya soon!