Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thanks!

Wow. Thanks for the helpful advice everyone :) Sad news...I had to cancel the hair appointment. Apparently I had an orientation this afternoon for my internship. I am such a scatterbrain. I really have no idea how I'm going to get through the semester. It's rescheduled for Saturday :)

I applied for Graduation today!!! I'm so excited :) I also found out that I can graduate with an honors sash. I was okay with just the black gown, but the sash will be nice. My GPA is good right now, but I have this horrible professor next semester that my friends had and they barely passed. That would bring down my GPA and all hopes of graduating with honors. I'm not gonna let that stress me out though. Just graduating is enough for me.

Samantha is starting daycare tomorrow. We found a really great daycare that is ran by a church. They seem really loving and they are going to work with Samantha on the bottle issue. She will be the youngest in her class of 5 (3boys and 2 girls). She went with me to talk to them and she threw a fit when we had to leave. hopefully that means she likes it there.

Well tomorrow is my first day of my internship at a new school and I have no idea where it is. So I guess that means I should start mapquesting. And I have to iron. I do not miss that.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay!!! That's awesome!! I hope the professor doesn't screw you over... :) Bummer about your hair appointment, though. And also awesome about Samantha's daycare situation! I really hope it works out for you guys!

I'm not sure if the headband will fit Samantha's head, but I can definitely make one that does! You can just measure her head where you'd want it to sit on her head and send me that and what kind of ribbon you would want and I can totally hook it up! So let me know if you're still interested.

And I totally care about your life! I can't wait to hang out with you when you get home! :D