Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A video from Christmas



Samantha loves these snowmen from Hallmark. Once she realized how to turn it on there was no stopping her. My grandma has the whole collection and Samantha turns them all on simultaneously.

Daycare update: She made it through her first day :) She was there from 7:30am to 2:00 pm. She was a little trooper. I called to check up on her around noon and they said she cried from 11 to 11:30, but then she was okay. They said she did great, despite that crying episode.

I went to my first day of my internship. I got there like an hour early cause I'm a dork. No, really I just didn't know time they started (8:50) isn't it great? I got an 8th grade US History class. It's in a portable. It seems like it's going to be a great semester. The teacher seems really nice too and people in the school speak very highly of him. I'm going to try to work on being more outgoing so I can really connect with the kids and come up with some great lessons. I like history, but I'm not very well versed, so I think I'll be learning right along with my students.

No comments: