Sunday, March 7, 2010

El Paso Marathon


Sam ran the 26 mile marathon today in El Paso. These pictures are in reverse...the finish line is the first two and the bottom two were taken at 18 miles and 20 miles. It was very exciting to see him finish. Samantha got to high-5 him two times during the race. We are very proud of him.

I probably should not have been standing out there, but I didn't want to miss it.






I think he is about 20 miles into it in this video.





And here is at the finish.

He is set to run a 50 mile ultra marathon near Albuquerque this October.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is AWESOME!! He looks totally exhausted, but totally excited. :) I don't blame you for going out in the heat...you gotta support your man!! Great job, Sam!! :D

the Shipe's said...

That is SO amazing! I am so impressed! What a commitment! Way to go supporting your man! Corey will be so excited to see this when he gets home, haha. GAY!