Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poor Mickey

One of the fish we got Samantha a few weeks ago died :( They had been acting weird for a week or so. They have just been hanging out at the top of the tank in one corner and they haven't been eating. The blue and orange one (Dorothy) is still hanging in there, but I don't think it's going to last long. I guess we're not "fish" people.

Sammy didn't really understand what happened, so I guess that's good. She hasn't been too interested in them lately anyway.

In other news: I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow!! I have had a very rough last couple of days with contractions and not beoing able to sleep, but hopefully I'll have the baby soon! I'm scared to death of the c section and it's making me very anxious. The anxiety is causing me stress, which in turns causes contractions. It's a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

mgaenzle said...

May Mickey rest in Peace. Hang in their lady, & quit thinking so hard. It's one day of your life & from that you will receive a lifetime of love from a little man.