Thursday, August 23, 2012

Buccees!!!

My mom, Kassandra, the kids and I decided to head out to San Marcos to do some outlet shopping. Big Mistake. We went on a Sunday and it was tax free weekend. We literally drove into the parking lot, tried to get into one store and bailed. It was awful. So on our way back home we decided to stop at Bucceess in New Braunfels. It is a HUGE gas station. Google it. It's ridiculous. The store inside is pretty neat and the kids loved the toy section. Matt bought a bedazzled triceratops :(
Then we went across the street to Target and then to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt. It was so good that we scoped out another frozen yogurt place on Monday. Both times I got cheesecake yogurt with oreo mix ins. Yum! Sammy ate a little bit and Matt refused all together. Maybe someday I can get my kids on board so I can visit the frozen yogurt bars more often.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We just got a Yogurtland at the new exchange and I am obsessed with coconut frozen yogurt with fresh mango... I make Hank stop there pretty much every time we pass it.