Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Morning at Grammy and Grampys's (11/7/10)

* I found this in my list of blogs, but never posted it. He was actually a chunky baby at one point. I miss when he was this little :(

Samantha, Matthew, and I went to my mom and dad's this morning to hang out. Sam's in Tucson this weekend for his guard duty and I was going crazy at home. I actually don't know how I would survive if Samantha didn't go to daycare. They are a handfull. Matt, Sammy and my Dad were sitting on the floor tossing flash cards back and forth and Matt just thought it was the funniest thing ever. He was cracking up! I got out the camera a little too late and I did catch a cute laugh, but unfortunately blogger isn't letting me upload any videos...again :( I'm putting it on facebook though.








No comments: