Saturday, February 21, 2009

I did it!!!

I got my scores last night...I passed the content exam! I'm officially certified to teach (in TX). I had to add that detail because I think I"m moving back to California in May. Sam can't find a reserve position in fire fighting anywhere, so it looks like we're staying at Travis AFB (he'll be a reservist there). However, I think we're going to try to find a house in Sacramento because he will have to go to Sacramento State for nursing school. I'm okay with this decision because at least I get to see my friends again and we'll be out of El Paso. It will only be for two years, then we can decide where we want to go from there.

I'm just ready to be done with all this school stuff. Just 2 more months.... But on top of worrying about school, I have to order my cap and gown (and my honors chords... I can brag... it took a lot of hard work to get to this point), announcements, and not to mention getting things ready for the big move back to CA.

I want my stupid hair to grow back out. I am sick of it Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Samantha is doing good. She is getting to be more of a handful every day. She's cutting both "vampire" teeth, or eye teeth (whatever they're called) and I think those are the worst ones :( Oh, she also likes to go through her dresser drawers and pull out all kinds of clothes and bring them into the den where she proceeds to put everything on. And she won't let us help; she's independent and it makes her frustrated because she's not quite coordinated yet.

I promise to post pictures this weekend. It will be my mission to get some good ones!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! And YAY for you coming back to Cali! We'll totally have to get the girls together when you get back!

I so want my hair to grow back out, too. One day... :)

the Shipe's said...

Congrats on passing your test!! I'm glad you guys are staying in CA a little longer. (I don't really know why, since I'm not there, but whatev. lol)

What's up with stylist butchering hair? I want mine to grow out too! I'll tell you about it later, lol.