Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Pictures!!!!

I feel so accomplished. I finally got around to adding new pictures. I took some updated Valentines pictures. We have been so busy around here. Time is really flying by! I start teaching tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I have the whole class to myself and we're doing some weird project about the three branches of government and how laws are made. I really hope I get it right. My teacher will still be in the classroom so that makes it all the more nervewracking. We were going to take Samantha to a petting zoo today because the weather has been really nice (mid 70s) but this morning we woke up and it was windy and cold...It's supposed to snow tomorrow! So I think we're just going to hang out inside today, boring :(



My little model.




Cheese!





This is Samantha in Lacy's boyfriend's hat. I think he's in the Navy JROTC.




This is an overgrown baby if I've ever seen one.




Look at the mouthful of molars. Ouch!

3 comments:

mgaenzle said...

OMG! Molars already! How cute is she "little miss model". Love the picture of Samantha with the hat and you don't look to shabby either "miss beautiful". Have a great time indoors that is where we've been all day too. Have fun tomorrow teaching. How exciting!

Ashley said...

Parker's molars are coming in too, and she is miserable! I love the valentines day photos, her hair is really starting to grow!

the Shipe's said...

Teeth! wow! What a cutie! How did teaching go?